Keeper of the Watch
- About Sir Markus
- Real name
- Mark C.
- Columbus, OH USA
- About Me
- My first experience with computer gaming was with the Atari 2600 and Intellivision. Things really got started when My Mom and Dad bought me an Atari 800 way back in 1983 when I was 15. I played a game called 'Sir Galahad and the Holy Grail' (similar to 2600's Adventure) and then caught the CRPG bug in a big way with Ultima 3. Next was my Amiga 500 and Black Crypt/Eye of the Beholder/Dungeon Master, etc. I love a good CRPG, but FPS games and adventure games are ok in my book.
RPG Watch is a great place to get info/opinions about games that appeal to my tastes, and I appreciate everybody's input here.
- Things I like
- CRPG's, Music, Movies, Ohio State football and basketball, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead.
- Favorite RPGs
- Wizardry 8, Might and Magic 6, 7 and 8, Fallout, Ultima 1-5, Faery Tale Adventure II, Eschalon I and II, The Witcher, Baldur's Gate series, Icewind Dale Series, Planescape: Torrent, most Spiderweb games, Anvil of Dawn, Black Crypt the Drakensang series, Gothic series, Risen, Fallout: New Vegas
- Favorite MMOs
- I don't currently play any MMO.
- Favorite Non-RPGs
- Farcry, Crysis, Bioshock Games, Plants vs. Zombies, DROD, Thief I and II, Day of the Tentacle, Mortimer and the Enchanted Castle, Portal 2
- Favorite movies
- Blade Runner, Alien, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Rushmore, Pitch Black, The Thing (remake), The Road Warrior, Dawn of the Dead, Underworld, Office Space, Idiocracy.
- Favorite music
- Luna, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, The Jesus And Mary Chain, The Cult, The Cure, The Wallflowers, Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, Mazzy Star, Boston, The War on Drugs, Spiritualized, Teenage Fanclub, Dean Wareham & Britta Phillips.
- Favorite books
- Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, The Stand, Salem's Lot, The Scarlet Letter.
- System Specifications
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel Q6600, a kickass EVGA graphics card (well, kickass by 2010 standards, anyway) and 8 GB ram. Needless to say this baby wont be running the Witcher 3.