- About Jogurt
- somewhere north
- homeless french teacher
- About Me
- I started gaming with a wooden console. No kidding ! I can't remember the name of the thing, but I could play pong. Got hooked on JRPG with Shining Force and I actually learned English with that game - I remember a time when I could not ask the time in English, but could explain why I'd rather eviscerate someone with an axe.
Then came my first computer, and with it, Fallout. When Ron Pearlman told me that war never changes, I knew my gaming habit had, forever.
What I like most in a game is exploration, be it geographical or more abstract. As long as a game makes me discover interesting new things, I'm stuck with it.
- Things I like
- Pretty much everything under the sky. And over it as well, actually.
- Favorite RPGs
- Arcanum, for all its flaws.
I also did my share of PnP, and still got a piece a paper somewhere awarding me the title of "most infuriating player" and a letter from a friend threatening me of things better left untold if I was to DM again.
- Favorite MMOs
- The only one I ever played was Neocron, and loved every minute of this laggy buggy pvp-fest.
- Favorite Non-RPGs
- Demon soul on ps3 is more an action adventure game, right ?
- Favorite movies
- The Barbarians Invasions. Went into the theater thinking it was a Conan-like thing, got out crying like a little girl.
- System Specifications
- windows 7 (against my will)
- good ol' ds.
some custom build PC with good two years old hardware that I have to plug to the air conditioner so it doesn't burn when I play.