- About DGC_WindmillTilter
- Real name
- James Ford
- B.C. Canada
- Game Developer
- About Me
- I've been a gamer my entire life. I've always preferred first person perspective as I find it really increases my immersion, but RPGs are my favourite gaming genre. This made Bethesda's games a natural fit for me. I'm a bit of computer geek and have been into modding games since the original Half-Life and have played around inside a wide variety of games since then. Over the last few years I've found that I spend a lot more time modding games than I actually do playing them. Often I'd only get 10 or 12 hours into a new game before the desire to see what's under the hood and how much control I had over how the game worked and it's contents. With some like minded individuals I finally decided to take the plunge into Indie Development. Modding games can be a lot of fun, but it you're always limited to some degree in what you can change or add. Building your own game from scratch the only limits are out imagination and our skill. :D
- Things I like
- Computers, Games, Modding and making said games on said computers, Hiking, Shooting, Climbing, Horses.
- Favorite RPGs
- Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3.
- Favorite Non-RPGs
- Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Sanctum.
- Favorite movies
- Boondock Saints, Star Trek IV (yeah I'm a borderline Trekkie, so what :P), Gross Pointe Blank.
- Favorite music
- U2, Staind, Cage the Elephant.
- Favorite books
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, To the Far Blue Mountains, The Name of the Wind.
- System Specifications
- Windows 7
- Intel I7 950, 6GB of Corsair DD3 RAM, and a 570 by EVGA
- Write yourself into history!Uwritten: Echoes of Twilight.