Hellraid - Interactive Movie Prequel

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Techland has released a new interactive movie prequel for it's FPS/RPG Hellraid called Edyn's Escape.

Edyn's Escape is an interactive movie prequel to the events in Hellraid, a video game by Techland.

When brother Edyn woke up his monastery was overrun by hellish creatures. Now he must find a weapon and get to safety before monsters kill him. Help Edyn in his escape and get your award at the end of the story.
More information.

Last edited:
Better adventure trailer I haven't seen yet!
Great idea.

Too bad the end reward is… Um… Well, let's say I've expected a desktop background pic in horror style and it's not that. :(

Anyway, I'm not interested into the game a single bit. Since it's really not an adventure at all:
System-generated online challenges, loot and enemy spawn points make the game playable for hundreds of hours!

Of course, I wish fun to everyone who will buy it.

Last edited:
Better adventure trailer I haven't seen yet!
Great idea.

Too bad the end reward is… Um… Well, let's say I've expected a desktop background pic in horror style and it's not that. :(

Anyway, I'm not interested into the game a single bit. Since it's really not an adventure at all:

Of course, I wish fun to everyone who will buy it.
Yes it's an adventure game if you want to call it also. I think you have a problem with that word Joxer. Say it with me adventure.;)

They can call it that way if they want, that's their right. Wouldn't be the first time someone calls a pure grinder as a different genre mix.

If they do stick to it however, I'm notifying AdventureGamers site so they make a review of the adventure. That will also go on Metacritic agregated % afterwards. :evilgrin:

They can call it that way if they want, that's their right. Wouldn't be the first time someone calls a pure grinder as a different genre mix.

If they do stick to it however, I'm notifying AdventureGamers site so they make a review of the adventure. That will also go on Metacritic agregated % afterwards. :evilgrin:

Good one Joxer.:biggrin: We don't need to go on what makes an RPG again though.:shh:

Last edited:
I really wish joxer wouldn't take the time in every thread of games he has no interest in to give us that tidbit.

Back
Top Bottom