Gothic 3 Stray Wolves in Montera

ByTheCurlies

Traveler
I got the quest to kill the stray wolves in Montera. I have previously cleared the cave with Wenzel's sword prior to entering Montera and getting this quest. I've killed 5-6 wolves, I can still hear some howling, but I don't get the quest complete message. I think several of the wolves strafed through the wall. 2 more have showed up if I reload the game from scratch, but evidently there's still a couple left. Does anyone know the code or any tricks to getting the remaining wolves to show up so that I can complete the quest?

Which patch are you using by the way? - similar happened to me using the cp patch
but not the 1.12 patch
Edit: more info...

There's a total of 8 stray wolves for this quest so incrementally spawning one stray wolf and killing it to get to your eight total will work by using the console, then the quest complete text will scroll on-screen.
The tricks used to get near to the wolves and focus and magically kill them individually can be done but is a bit long winded to explain - i havn't used the console for ages. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom