EA closing down servers

Fnord

SasqWatch
http://www.destructoid.com/ea-closing-servers-for-a-number-of-games-224117.phtml

EA is closing down one of their servers. This would not be so worrying if they were moving the content to another one, but they are not. For some of these games, multiplayer will be a no-issues, as the multiplayer communities for these are so dead that you won't be able to find anyone to play with anyway, but one worrying thing is that this also means that you won't be able to access DLC for The Saboteur. So if you have that game, and want the DLC, then download it now (if possible).

there was dlc for that game? i don't recall that must have been for the consoles. despite the story being for the most part—weak i enjoyed the setting and gameplay quite a bit more that i would have thought.

i checked and it was already included in the pc version. this is one of the few bonuses of the later pc releases we often get as they usually include "extra" dlc from console version. its nice when it happens within months though and not years, like alan wake which i still have played yet

Back
Top Bottom