BioWare - Mass Effect 4 at Comic-Con

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dual Shockers has news that Bioware will be at Comic-Con 2014, and will share details about the next Mass Effect game. They also promise to stay true to the series.

If you’re looking forward to the next, still untitled Mass Effect game, July 26th is a date to mark on your calendar, as BioWare will be at Comic-Con International in San Diego and will have developers in attendance of a panel titled “Charting a Course: Developing the Next Mass Effect” to discuss the upcoming game.

The panel will be held at 2 PM in Room 25ABC and is described as follows:

"Mass Effect developers from the Edmonton and Montreal studios discuss what it’s like to expand on a well-established and beloved video game franchise. Panelists Carl Boulay (lead animator), Fabrice Condominas (producer), Mike Gamble (producer), Noel Lukasewich (senior artist), and Jessica Merizan (community manager), share their experiences in shaping the next Mass Effect game with new possibilities while staying true to the critically acclaimed series. Moderated by Nerdist.com."

Considering the recent trend of rebooting everything, even when it doesn’t really need any rebooting, it’s good to hear that BioWare intends to stay true to the franchise. Hopefully we’ll be hear something more specific during the panel itself.
More information.

Given ME3 I'm not sure Bioware and I have the same understanding of "staying true to the franchise". I'm reserving judgement until some actual facts are available.

Back
Top Bottom