RPG Kickstarter: Vacant Sky: Awakening

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
I just noticed this one today. It's currently at $4,395 pledged of $8,000 goal, with 28 days to go:

Vacant Sky: Awakening - A Pre-Apocalyptic RPG

"In Vacant Sky: Awakening, the player assumes the role of a young nobleman and follows his seven year journey for glory, fame, power, and love. As time moves on, the player will see characters grow and contend with the new issues that come with adulthood – such as taking responsibility for one's past actions."

"The gameplay is a fusion of old-school tabletop RPGs such as Dungeons & Dragons and modern digital ones such as Persona. Players customize their characters not by spending points but by making decisions, seamlessly weaving together narrative and gameplay to create a unique experience each time the game is played."

"The game will be released on PC, Ouya, PS Vita, and Android (including a tablet-optimized version)."

They appear to be taking a serialized approach to distribution.

Smartphones port means an instant NO support from me. Go make f2p scam and add it to the appstore, leave kickstarter for real stuff.

The only way I could perhaps be persuaded is to add pics how those chars look while emoted.
Based on presented work it won't be even near this:
naruto_sakura_funny_6884.jpg

Smartphones port means an instant NO support from me. Go make f2p scam and add it to the appstore, leave kickstarter for real stuff.

The only way I could perhaps be persuaded is to add pics how those chars look while emoted.
Based on presented work it won't be even near this:
naruto_sakura_funny_6884.jpg
not much you can do with a $8k goal

Alas, I have no idea what the issue is with Smartphones. Oh well. But maybe they'll post some updates and give us a better idea.

Initial funding goal attained with 20 days to goal. They've added a stretch goal at $9,000:

+Mac support
+iPhone support
+iPad support
+Tidebreaker DLC: A quest starring Sarian, connecting episode 1 to episode 2, which will be free to backers who pledge $10 or more.

Back
Top Bottom