The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Team Corwin is a small group of Watch members who for the last few years have got together online once a week to initially play NWN. However, recently there have been a few changes.

Just to update others who might be interested: TC is now playing the FREE DDO game and we're still having a ton of fun. Anyone is welcome to join us; you just need DDO (and a char levelled to at least level 3 which doesn't take too long) and Skype (which is also free). We play Friday evening US east coast time, In the early morning hours of Sat Europe time, and 10 am Aussie time (11 if you're on DST).

Post here for more info if you're interested in joining us.

Oh, you also need to know that we play on the KHYBER server, so you need to create your chars there.

Simple, we ran out of mods for MP. We even tried some SP mods that said MP was possible and most were a disaster. Trust me, in the last few years we've scoured the lists of every MP mod that was made and if it looked at all reasonable we played it. We also tried a couple of PW and even assisted ffbj in beta testing parts of his PW with him playing along side us. Sometimes he died more than we did in his own mod!! :) In desperation we decided to give DDO a try and we're totally enjoying it, sometimes even more than a few of the NWN mods we played towards the end.

And I suppose everyone has played the NWN, SOU, HOU enough as multiplayer too?

I just looked into the game and had a wonderful email telling me about the DnD stuffs (TY C) but anything that costs me money I just can't do. :( So, I will be there for you in my thoughts kicking monster butts!

Loves ~T

Hmm it sounds interesting... Over the years I've been interested in reinstalling NWN to play along with Team Corwin heh, but I never got around doing it. Would possibly be interested by this eventually. Although I am unsure if my schedule would fit.

By 10am Aussie time I assume you refer to Sydney? Since I'm on the Eastern Time Zone (Quebec).. That should be about 15 hours difference, so around 7pm EST?

T, the game itself is FREE. The additional content you can purchase is extra and optional.

Not sure how DST affects those times, but it's something like that. Perhaps one of our Yankies could illucidate!! :)

Well, I grabbed the client and installed it, although for now if it is indeed around 7pm EST as I suspect I'm not going to be able to meet up with Team Corwin for the time being, although its quite possible that my schedule will change soon. (I work until 9 on fridays and get home around 10pm more or less)

T and Galaad, we are using skype for team talk during the game. We start at 6pm CMT. Hopefully your schedual will change for you to join us Galaad. The more the better.
I think once you install skype you can do a search or send a message to any of us that have put our skype link here. Just be sure to post here if you plan to join us so we make sure we find you on skype.

Ok, now the MOST important question for me to actually play this thang. . . .HOW SEXIFIED CAN MY ARMOR BE?!

Hmmmm . . . . .?

Oh and why is no one playing NWN2 in MP mode?

NWN2!!!! OK, we TRIED!!!!! Honest. First, the DM client doesn't work AT ALL properly. Second, no-one was developing MP mods for it. We actually tried to play a few and gave up in disgust!! Now to your other question: :) No armor is the sexiest, but not very helpful!! :D I run a female Bard and Cm and Jo use females and they're not too bad. Anything else might get me in (more) trouble!! :)

I am Temptress and it is completely inappropriate for me to be anything BUT sexified. Now, NWN2 Blecks! I never got past the first contesting part. Movement and clothing was just awful so I guess that's ok. But The Temptress must be The Temptress! :p It's who I is.

Well, I installed Skype once more and after a while managed to find my old login heh… I updated it in my profile, the name is Galaad97. Made a "temporary" toon for now under the name of Gunpowder Korgh on DDO, he's a bard now but that was just something random to poke around the game and remember what it was like.

Assuming I got my times right, ly I'd probably only be able to start playing about 3 hours after you have begun. So that may be a little too late to join up with you all… But I meant check out DDO again at some point anyhow. So i figured I'd install it and level up a bit anyway.

Set up a Guild there today on Khyber which will only be open to RPGWatch members. Surprise, surprise, it's called the RPG Watch Guild!! :)

We all have two characters going on the Kyber server. One for when we are all present and one to use if someone has to miss a session. Gives us nice control over our main game play with a fast alternative and no one misses out on the main sessions.

It's possible to purchase turbine points and start a veteran character (level 4). That means you don't have to do the solo low level missions to get to level 4 that we are at the moment.

My 2 characters are:

Peter Stauffenberg: Level 5 Paladin
Peter Policus: Level 5 Cleric

C, I need to know what to download on that site. There's too much to choose from anfd I wanna make sure I get the right thing. I guess if I had Skype I could ask ya there, eh?

Yes, with Skype we can help you. Really though, you simply just need to download the game. Takes awhile, but you can play while it's downloading; it's one of the options.

Question?: If I DL the High Res and my system is not high will it affect anything? Or should I just DL the standard?

Back
Top Bottom