The Witcher - DuelMail Hits Open Beta

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From The Witcher site:
We are pleased to inform, that open beta tests of The Witcher: DuelMail, the game created by CD Projekt RED and one2tribe, have been started today. The presented game version does not represent the quality of the final product, which is scheduled to be released for 9th of May. Upcoming changes should regard the final version of the help document, full support for non-standard fonts (such as Cyrillic) as well as minor graphical fixes. In open beta may participate everyone, who has a registered account at www.thewitcher.com boards. Please also visit newly opened threads at The Witcher boards. Join in the ultimate dueling experience, visit http://duelmail.thewitcher.com!
More information.

I don't get it (and why is all the help text in polish?) - what is it? A multiplayer Witcher duel add-on?

It's a web-based browser game. I'm not really into that sort of thing, so I have no idea how it should play. I signed up out of curiosity, but haven't really done anything with it yet.

Duel Mail ? Sounds like an e-mail game like the "Mailing Monsters" of Zanzarah.

I went to have a quick look...Seems its a web browser game based on the witcher theme, you duel oponents, level up, buy items, equip your character and raise in the rankings based on wether or not you win the duels. I'd have to actually play it to know more though. I know of a few such online games where you get mailed and have x amount of time to answer the duel when someone challenges you... Maybe thats the case here... I'll probably look more into it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom