Vanguard - Producer's Letter @ Official Site

Inauro

Watcher
Head on over to the official Vanguard site for a new producer's letter.
These are pretty exciting times for Vanguard right now. The team is currently putting the finishing touches on Phase 2 and 3 of Update 3 after having launched an astounding performance update in Phase 1. We received a lot of great feedback from you on Phase 1, and we're going to continue our focus in delivering consistently high quality, engaging and in-demand content in each update.
More information.

I just read that long producer's letter. They are making a completely different game. That's nice but what were they doing for all those years with all those people and with all that money?

Hm. This all sounds like "dumbing down". The thing I like about Vanguard is that things aren't easy - progression takes a long time and distance matters. If they make another WoW out of this, I will be gone.

That's nice but what were they doing for all those years with all those people and with all that money?

Hookers? Beer? Crack? Gangbangs? Life ain't cheap! :biggrin:

Gratz, on sticking with it Rendelius. :)

I quit at about level 45, they so totally stunted the solo quests, starting at about 40th and when I finally got over to doing those quests on the south coast, below Infinium.
I can't recall the line atm, it's the 5 temple/pyramid area), I sort of lost hope, since I played on the EU server at times when pop was low, due to my available playtimes.

I really enjoyed the game otherwise. :)

Back
Top Bottom