Ravensdale - A Peek

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The facebook page of Black Forest Games shows a screenshot/artwork of Ravensdale.
Thanks Thomas!​
More information.

That's preparation for their Kickstarter.

That's preparation for their Kickstarter.

Hope they prepare well - it clearly becomes more and more important to have a bit of build-up before any larger Kickstarter.

Steampunk!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is going to be a RPG. Everything list this as a Fantasy Action game.

Last edited:
There's nothing like seeing architecture built on sound engineering principles. LOL. As for this setting, well it appears nice and "atmospheric". Will I need a gas mask?

I'd assume they'll have things to show whenever they put up their Kickstarter, I mean they've been working on Ravensdale since before Arcania's release, so while I'm sure the project must have evolved over the years, they'd likely have things to show.

-Sergorn

I'd assume they'll have things to show whenever they put up their Kickstarter, I mean they've been working on Ravensdale since before Arcania's release, so while I'm sure the project must have evolved over the years, they'd likely have things to show.

-Sergorn

Ravensdale was mostly their tech demo to show off the Trinity engine back then.

Well, at least they already have Kickstarter experience. Giana Sisters was financed through KS (only the polishing phase I guess) and it was released as planned. The reviews were very positive.

wow, if it's going to be half as good as giana sisters, no brainer buy.

Back
Top Bottom