Buggy mission on Reandor (?)

dlder

Traveler
Hi there,

I've installed the official patch 1.1 and Wasps 1.7 patch (and Cutscenes & Russion sound files).

Until now I had now problem with any quests. I'm Level 19 now and this game works perfectly!! I'ts just really neat :)

But now on Reandor - I've sided with the Free Traders - I came across this dude called "Grayson". He is in the bar in the southern most Free Traders outpost.
Anyway, he gives you three missions.

The one that's broken is "Plunder the convoy with provisions". After I get back to him I can finish the mission without a problem, but the pretty heavy crate remains in the inventory as a mission item; meaning it's undroppable.

So, is there either a way to:
- increase the inventory capacity to 80kg?
- force-remove the item
- fix the quest^^

Hope for some positive responses :D
Thanks!!

- force-remove the item
- fix the quest^^

Hm, I took a look at the dialogue and the object should be taken. Or did you carry several of them? What exactly was their description and what was the exact line in which the object should have been removed?

I remember having this same problem. There were 3 duffel bag-type things of provisions. Also, the commander of the convoy had the aforementioned heavy crate. The quest giver will only take one duffel bag to complete the quest (leaving potentially 2 duffel bags and that crate in inventory) . I don't even know what purpose the crate serves.

Okay, then I need the exact name of the crate to remove it!

Hi Wesp5, thanks for your fast response and your continued dedication!

gozioso is right: there are 2 duffel bags of "food" and one crate with "provisions"; unfortunately when completing the quest only 1 duffel bag gets removed (but as the weight is no problem, I don't care about the second one :D)

Here is hopefully what you need:
Box with provisions (Crate)
Crate.jpg
Food (duffel bag)
Duffle-Bag.jpg

I keep my fingers crossed :p

Fixed! I made it so that the heavy crate is removed and the light bags can be dropped.

Sweet! So, will this be in the next "big" unofficial patch or may I ask for a quick fix? :)

It could be in a quick fix if I can persuade The Patches Scrolls to release one.

That would be absolutely awesome!
Currently I'm waiting to get back to this excellent game :)

Back
Top Bottom