Divinity 2 Symbol on HUD

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch
On the top of my screen I have a symbol box that is white / silver and an up arrow. Not sure what that is? Its the same size as the ones telling you you can allocate points for skills and hero but those are on the bottom, not the top of the screen? Is this the "current effect on avatar" area and what does it mean? Thanks for any help.

What does it say when you pause the game and mouse over it? The effects on your character are shown at the top of the screen (they're listed in the manual) but you can find out the name of the effect with the mouse-over. Hope that helps. :)

Darn it! A gal goes out for just one day without her padded bra and without shaving the legs and next thing you know she's getting called "sir". Maybe my boyfriend was right when he said I shouldn't carry rolled change in my pockets and a wig under my shirt...

All kidding aside - I'm glad I could be of help!

Thank you for noticing my aura of newness, Maylander - it's nice to feel welcomed!

Note to Corwin if you happen to read this - I realize that in this thread I used a lot of ! but I promise to keep my average per post well below yours - tee hee.

Ha, ha! Consider yourself hugged, Todd, for equipping me with a smile :biggrin:

I read everything!! :) Welcome Sersanah (as opposed to Sirsanah), hope to see more of you around here, with or without your padded bra!!!! :D

Corwin!! I was beginning to get worried since the merchant had a no-return policy on that Corwin bait I bought from him - glad to see it snared you after all.

I'm feeling like a lucky lady now - three legends of the Watch have addressed me - it's like meeting 3 celebrities in the same week! Since this is online, I'll just copy-paste each of your signatures to my autograph collection...um, except for Maylander, who didn't leave me a caption **cry**.

A round of foamies for all of you!

I'll certainly drink to that!! :) AND, if the rest of the Team Corwin players are reading this (after Peter's post in the OT thread) show some respect next week, I'm a LEGEND; it says so right here!! :D

Don't hold your breath deary. :cm:

P.S. Welcome to the Watch Sersanah! I'll stick a few pins in Corwins' head during the game later. :lol: I saw it inflate when that Legend post hit the boards. hehe

Has anyone noticed if it really makes a difference? I've had my gal run around in her underwear, just for testing purposes :), and she seems to take the same amount of damage with or without armor. Damage mostly seems to be level related rather than equipment, but I don't pay that close attention. Maybe I just don't wear focused enough equipment....

I think the damage exchange goes so fast that the minor stat offsets are barely perceptible.

Whoah - I just had to make a major edit to the post that I nearly produced. When I read the above 2 postings from crpgnut and Todd my mind was still in focus on the prior comment by Corwin concerning the padded bra, so I didn't realize the conversation had strayed back to the original topic of this thread. I thought they were referring to crpg's RL gal along with lots of sexual innuendo. :blush:

@Cm
Thank you for the welcome - everyone is so nice here! Your comment concerning Corwin brought images of Hellraiser to my mind (yikes!). I do hope you left him with some ego intact - poor Corwin suffered quite a bit of abuse during the recent troll invasion.

I just noticed - perusing the other participants of this thread by their initial is like doing a C-T scan (excepting Maylander who didn't play this game either - tee hee).

P.S. My communication skills are seriously lacking sometimes, so if something I post does not make sense, either force me to choose a different dialogue option or just Esc out of the conversation. :)

Compared to some people. no Cm, for once I don't mean you lol, your communication skills are excellent. You can write full sentences which contain complete thoughts and which are not abusive, etc, etc.... Oh, most of those people now appear to have left us in peace!! :)

It definetly matters, you'll notice if you have very high ratings vs very low ratings (i.e a warrior can typically have 50-60% melee reduction, but only 15% magic reduction. A mage is the opposite). You'll also notice if you use skills like Way of the Battle Mage - you suddenly take significantly more damage.

In any case, level definetly is the most important factor. A few levels will either make an encounter impossible, or so easy it's redicilous. I find that armor only actually matters if you and the enemy are within a level or so of each other.

Back
Top Bottom