Greetings!

Ragnaris

Sentinel
Greetings! I've been a long time viewer of the Watch, a little over four years now (you may have read my post on the Larian forums). Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of RPGDot at the time, but I do see talk of it quite often. I do regret not having registered earlier.

As I mentioned in the linked url, I'm generally indecisive when registering on forum related websites. I tend to observe more than post, but I do enjoy the discussions that take place here. Although it took some time to build the courage to do so, I found myself wanting to partake in some of the discussions, as I find many of the topics here thoughtful and post provocative.

Some of my favorite RPGs off the top of my head include (though not in any particular order) PS:T, Divine Divinity (two personal favorites), Gothic I and II, Icewind Dale I and II (such beautiful music), Baldur's Gate I and II, The Witcher (another personal favorite), Morrowind, Arcanum, Wizardry, Might and Magic, and many others.

As far as jRPGs go, I would like to place Final Fantasy VI as an honorable mention. I didn't much care for anything after it. It was a come and go sort of thing - the first and last game to open me up the Final Fantasy series.

Shamefully, I never got around VtM:B, Neverwinter Nights, or some of the newer releases. I started The Witcher 2, but haven't finished it yet (I left off somewhere in Chapter 2). I did finish Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga recently, and was pleasantly surprised by it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Certainly one my favorite "recent" releases (as can be seen from the link above).

That's a short tidbit about my adored RPGs. I hope to see some wonderful discussions in the future and join in, as I do enjoy reading them so very much!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Watch. Hope to see you involved in some of our discussions, but be wary of the P&R forum if you haven't tried it before!! :)

Welcome! We love getting ideas and opinions here on all topics. Now between you and me, you need to watch out for Corwin. But don't tell him I said so. This is a great forum and you should make yourself at home. :)

Hey, I'm not the one with a Barn and a Pitchfork!! :p :D

No but you WILL be the one I use them on if you keep warning the new bodies about them. :cm:

Howdy, good to see another long time fan join in :)

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey, I resemble that remark!! Are you sure you're not Cm in disguise? :)

Hey, I resemble that remark!! Are you sure you're not Cm in disguise? :)

No there is only one of me, but glad to see I have shown others the truth! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom