Two Worlds II: PotFF - Review @ Gaming Trend

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Two Worlds 2: Pirates of the Flying Fortress reviews aren't all that common but Gaming Trend has a new critique with a score of 86%, although it doesn't illuminate the gameplay very much:
The majority of the gameplay hasn’t really changed, although the addition of horseback combat, such as charging with polearms, is very nice and horse armor means that you can keep your mount alive much longer. In addition to the approximately 10 to 15 hours of play time added to the single-player game, there are four new multiplayer maps, new items and monsters, and tons of areas to explore.
More information.

I'd say that's a very generous review... I wouldn't recommend it personally. Play the base game and if you love it, well this has some things in common with it.

I plan to get it when it hits $10.

Of course I am going overseas for a year in January and not taking my gaming PC, so I might not even get it until 2013.

I am huge Two Worlds fan. I picked up the Velvet Edition guys and its nice lots of extra little things like new weapons ,latest patch, HUGE map . Really nice velvet box and lore manual. Will play in the future after all the new rpgs coming.

Back
Top Bottom