Mortal Online - Powerpoint Presentation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A lengthy presentation (100MB) from the Mortal Online team about their game can be found here. The presentation shows a lot of ambition, which in all likelihood won't all be there from the start as mentioned by the big fat disclaimer at the start.
Here is something about the key features of the game:

• Player skill based, full PvP
    • Revolutionary MMO combat
    • True first-person view
    • Full loot, no PvP zones
    • No levels or classes, only skills
    • Active skill-training
  • Sandbox game play
    • Sandbox crafting and gear customization
    • A new take on items and gathering
    • Player housing
    • Blood mix system
    • Mounts and taming
  • A free, interactive world
    • Seamless world, over 64km2
    • Dynamic NPC behavior
    • Unique encounters, one-time events
    • World interaction
More information can be found in the presentation that includes a viewer and some videos as well.
More information.

I'm glad they posted this.
I will no longer have to check on their progress as I'm totally not interested in what they're offering.
I'd wish them luck, but I don't think online thuggery gaming is good for anyone, so no, I won't.

As it's described in that presentation, it's about as close to my own MMO dreams as I could hope for at this time.

It will be interesting to see how much of that stuff they manage to cram in there before release, but I remain extremely sceptical it'll turn out even close to what they're talking about.

As it's described in that presentation, it's about as close to my own MMO dreams as I could hope for at this time.

It will be interesting to see how much of that stuff they manage to cram in there before release, but I remain extremely sceptical it'll turn out even close to what they're talking about.

LOL
And in my case it's as far to my own MMO dreams as I could hope :) Actually the first line killed it already (player skill/full PvP)

I signed into the beta few months ago. Im all for full pvp not levelling theadmills, but there are only few real pvp games available.

As for powerpoints previews and other mmo hype I couldnt care less. Usually its better forget the game alltogether until it starts open beta atleast. Saves lots of time.

I signed into the beta few months ago. Im all for full pvp not levelling theadmills, but there are only few real pvp games available.

As for powerpoints previews and other mmo hype I couldnt care less. Usually its better forget the game alltogether until it starts open beta atleast. Saves lots of time.

Yeah, the time of me intensely following potential great games is over.

I think Oblivion finally killed that in me. But that's on me, because ever since Arena - I've bought into the hype orbiting every Elderscrolls game and have been equally, severely, disappointed all three time.

Gotta learn your lesson sometime - and now I'm actually (occasionally) surprised to hear about games being released, because I've forgotten about them.

Back
Top Bottom