TQ: Immortal Throne - Unofficial v1.17 Patch

Finally a patch for TQIT, I'm too busy with Sacred 2 to go back to playing it though.
It's amazing what the Fan community can do, TQIT's useless Publisher support is the reason I'll never buy another game from THQ.

I spent an awful lot of time playing TQ back when the Diablo III news had me whipped up into a frenzy. It's funnish, but they didn't get the gameplay quite right. Surprisingly, it's not the lack of randomized maps that was the problem. People who are quick to claim the Diablo franchise is a roguelike because of its randomized maps should consider how close a game TQ is to Diablo despite the former's completely static maps. If TQ isn't a roguelike, I don't see how Diablo can be.

Anywho, great community support but I don't think I'm going back to that one. Killed that Hydra too many times already.

Actually after feeling much the same way as Yeesh for a year or two, I idly started it up in a game-free moment and now I'm running three characters through the Legendary difficulty. ;)

This patch does address a lot of stuff, but doesn't seem to fix my only annoyance, the stutter and lag problem. Still, it's very nice to see the community for this game is alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom