Age of Wonders 3 - Gamescom Gameplay Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Triumph Studios has released a new gameplay video for Age of Wonders 3.

During Gamescom 2013 we introduced Gustav. Gustav is a fearsome dreadnought dwarf in Age of Wonders III. The class of Dreadnought is one of six classes that can be played in the full game.

More information.

Wow looks pretty cool. Didn't like the AoW2 too much, but this one looks even more like civ on the management part and the fights also seem quite tactical.

Looks excellent. Hope they preserved all the options and opportunities for custokization from the precious games. The factions appear unique enough, which is a good sign.

Are they in "professional" area ? Because I didn't see them in the public area yet.

The game looks good, but the guy speaking needs to learn how to speak English better.

It's cannonny, bumpyy, settlery, tanky, drivey stompy thingy.

It does look very similar to Civ now. I don't remember AoW being like that.

Map looks too much like Civ games,battle maps also look significantly smaller than in AoW 1/2.Game does look great but it doesn't look like AoW game.

Map looks too much like Civ games,battle maps also look significantly smaller than in AoW 1/2.Game does look great but it doesn't look like AoW game.

I'm with you here. I'm ok with evolution but not when gameplay suffers (smaller tactical battles with bigger more marketable-looking units)

Back
Top Bottom