Divinity 2 - More French Reviews

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Three more French reviews surfaced the last couple days.
RPGFrance: 8/10
To conclude, Divinity II - Ego Draconis is a very good RPG where solving each quest is very satisfying. The dialogues are excellent, with a refreshing portion of humor put in, but without going too far. The transformation into a dragon is an extra bonus. Every RPG fan should try this new Larian title . It was a long wait, but it was worth it.
Tom's Games: 16/20
Risen is hardly out, and already RPG fans are being treated to another quality title - Divinity II - Ego Draconis. It could very well appeal to a large number of players thanks to its many qualities. Beautiful, large, fun to play through and easy to access. Divinity 2:Ego Draconis is a good surprise. It will appeal to fans of action RPGs, and it would be a pity if you miss out on it.
And a magazine review at PC Jeux: 80%
Divinity II distinguishes itself by its succesful and very detailed graphics. The game really has a unique feel to it... Divinity II could very well become the perfect RPG for all audiences.
Thanks to Lynn for providing the translations.
More information.

I can't believe these guys are going for the third person WASD game... OMFG. In comes claustrophobia, out the window goes artistic direction, most likely...

God, I just love how a well done top down game looks. Nobody cares about the sky! What matters is what's in the ground, and none but a good top down game can show it off properly.

Nobody cares about the sky! .........
Lol, speak for yourself! There is nothing so annoying (ok, not really but still...) as not being able to look up and see a sky. Especially since Unreal unleashed the beauty of the outside and the sky there has been no denying how good it can be. Yet, obviously not at the expense of quality and stability, but come on who could actually think just making a sky could be a threat to quality and stability? I mean if some developer tried to say, "it's the damn sky's fault the game is so buggy, all the quests are broken and the game play sucks", I would lmao. :)

I haven't played the game yet, personally I find it hard to believe they have abandoned the top/down view completely. Most likely they are just showing screen shots as this perspective provides a better view of 3D.

Back
Top Bottom