RPG Music Moods - Music for Tabletop Games

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
RPG Music Moods is a new kickstarter asking for $500 to release professional background music for table top role-playing games.

RPG Music Moods: Enhance your role-playing table top game experience with professionally made background music.

Each track is 10 minutes long and loops seamlessly in your favorite music device. We've produced 2 tracks (demos below) and we're looking to raise funds to make a complete 10 track collection.

Get your RPG Music Moods rewards the same day we fund!

We'll produce new tracks as they're unlocked by reaching stretch goals. Samples of the new tracks will be posted as they're completed!
I also have two samples if you are interested here and here.

More information.

Excellent idea and I wonder why this is the first project about it. ^^

However the both demonstrated tracks seem to be very specific. With just 10 tracks I guess these compilation won't be of much use to most groups. Besides of that you will find tons of music with space theme, just because there is lot's of similar chillout music.

Personally I can recommend the music from the Realms of Arkania CDs for fantasy groups.
Also Nox Arcana is doing great music which can be used for fantsy/horror groups. They are selling their music for a fair price in their website…the only band of which I got every single CD. ^^

Personally, I don't find these two snippets very inspiring and inspired. There's tons of RPG music you can find and use from movies and computer games spanning at least 30 years. My experience is that for me it's becoming more and more difficult to find just the right track/album for a scene or session because of over-abundance.

Definitely not the first. Midnight Syndicate has been doing this for years.

Erdenstern is also a good group providing RPG soundtracks.

Back
Top Bottom