Sacred 2 - German Demo Released

It's Sacred alright. I've put about 5 minutes into the demo so far. Not much for a preview, but decent time to check if the software runs. Despite my German skills being bit rusty I understood much of the old stuff like skills and ability combos were present in the game. The camera angle felt intuitive to rotate and the 3d world looked nice to my eyes. Didn't get to test much combat and class skills during my short play time, but it appeared pretty similar as in the first part. Autocollect seemed pretty fast, there was no animation and all items around a short radius surrouding the character got picked up with a single press of a button.

Program run reasonably well on my Athlon64 1gig RAM 6800GT, considering those are pretty old for machine specs. I encountered only couple of enemies simultaneously on the screen though. Will have to see if it gets sluggy when more start appearing.

in a way, i really liked what I saw - the game is a beautiful work of 3d art in my opinion, really nice looking. Combat was a little flawed at times, i kept having the Seraphim just standing there after i gave the attack order. Maybe i just had the rythmn wrong, it pretty much always happened when i was fighting multiple enemies.

I had a hard time w/ the german, so i didnt use anything but the bare basics, but i can tell you right now that the cooldown time on the special ability needs to be shortened a bit.

Back
Top Bottom