Rogue Dao Studios - Recruiting Volunteers for a NWN2 Planescape Trilogy

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Rogue Dao Studios has posted an item in our NWN 2 forums about a series of Planescape mods they are planning to make. Here's the post.
RogueDao Studios is Recruiting for Planescape Trilogy! Great Opportunity!

Hey everybody...this is NeverWinterGirl and I'd like to take a second to tell you about our big recruitment campaign! Our team at RogueDao Studios is in the process of designing an enormous Planescape trilogy module for NeverWinterNights 2...and let me tell you, it is coming along nicely! Everyone in the community will be pleasantly surprised when they get a hold of this! The first installment, Purgatorio, is going to be released this summer and it will offer you 15-20+ hours of gameplay...and that's just the first chapter! Our style is all decision based, non-linear storylines so you have tons of opportunities to create an amazing adventure! You've never seen a module like this before, burried deep in the heart of Sigil and exploding throughout the Planescape multiverse! Whew...alright...on to the skills!

We are currently filling the following positions:

2d artists (concept art, texture art)
3d artists (strong modeling skills, pref. 3D Studio Max as well as normal mapping skills)
Animators
Writers
Builders
Voice Actors
Our team is very fun, but very serious...if you don't have the time (10-15 hrs/wk. for a minimum of 3 mos.), interest, or skill, please don't apply. We are looking for serious individuals who can work as a team to deliver a great game to an awesome community!

While this is a volunteer gig, there is no better place to start your resume and demo reel! We have a huge server for you to store it on and some very good recommendations awaiting hard working team members! Once this project is released, you will have a credible and substantial piece of work that you can say you contributed to, and some major players in the gaming industry *WILL* see it...so it's win-win! Apply today...I'm waiting, c'mon!

You can visit our website at WWW.ROGUEDAO.COM
You can contact me with your questions/resume at NEVERWINTERGIRL@ROGUEDAO.COM
If this appeals to you, why not head over and sign up. This could be the next Lazarus.

More information.

As I said already in another thread: good luck to Rogue Dao Studios with this project! What I've seen and read about it so far sounds awesome and looks very promising! =)

Oh, and keep up your enthusiasm, it's very refreshing! :D

Damn it! This delay to summer 2007, hidden in a recruitment message... that's not fair!

Delay

While it is technically a delay, because we'll be releasing Purgatorio at a later date than we originally planned, it's a delay caused by an expansion of the size and scope of the first chapter of the trilogy as well as an increase in the amount of custom art content we are doing (full GUI reskin, a couple hundred custom placeables, several dozen custom interior tiles, etc.).

So don't think of it as a delay, but rather as news of expanded content ;P

Monty
Project Lead - Purgatorio

That's the way I look at it - I know these projects are hard to keep going, so I just hope you get the talent you need and can keep to a reasonable time schedule.

Back
Top Bottom