Dragon Age - Legends on Google+

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I'm not much into the social media stuff but Dr. Ray announces on the Bioblog that their Facebook game Legends is now on Google+ :
I’m very pleased to announce that Dragon Age Legends is available today on Google+! At BioWare, we’re always looking for opportunities to bring our franchises to a wider audience, whether it’s through movies, comics, novels or through extending our games to different platforms. Our teams continue to innovate in the social gaming space with Dragon Age Legends – providing our existing fans a new way to enjoy the universe of Dragon Age, while also introducing the franchise to millions of new players on Google+ and Facebook. Legends can be played cooperatively as you explore the Free Marches and progress your hero, or competitively against your friends in the Guild PVP arenas; I can attest that however you choose to play it, it’s a fun and highly addictive game.
More information.

I call bs on this whole new audience thing. There is no way millions of new gamers could love da 2 because of the changes over da 1. No possible. There is no evidence.

Just because there are sales on the console, doesn't mean they didn't like the game play of the first game. It just means you advertised to a different platform. Those millions of people on the new platform can't even make a judgement if they are new and didn't play the first game. It could have easily been millions of people who thought the name or the picture on the cover was cool, then played the game for 5 minutes.

Sounds like shameless bs to sell their comics and new games on ea's new origin service. I can see the new mcdonalds like promo's now.........

D3 platform jumper....we're reaching billions of new customers with this new exciting game play! Oh, and everyone loves it, more than da 1 and da 2, cause we said so.

Errr, Acleacius? This has nothing to do with DA2 sales. They are just pushing their Facebook 'game' over into Google's Facebook-clone.

Just to remind you:

"The entire game is essentially a walking advertisement for Dragon Age II. An advertisement you need to pay to keep watching. For those who already own the game, it bears the difficult to resist promise of unlocking extra in-game DA2 loot, but you’ll end up either paying an awful lot or spend a lot of time fiddling about and logging in and out to get hold of it. It’s a promotional game at heart, of the sort that would have been free on an official game site a few years ago. But no, even that must come with a price attached now."

RPS

At BioWare, we’re always looking for opportunities to bring our franchises to a wider audience

That's about all you need to know about Bioware :)

At BioWare, we’re always looking for opportunities to bring our franchises to a wider audience

That's about all you need to know about Bioware :)

Yes. Someone with a professional pride would say: "We're always looking for opportunities to improve the quality of our franchises".

Back
Top Bottom