Gothic 3 kill Orc patrol and Orcs in farm ?

jamesL

Traveler
new to Gothic 3, so first time through, I've got path 1.72

so from what I understand you should do all the neutral quests before liberating any towns or taking sides
because once you liberate towns you get a bad rep with the Orcs and they attack on site

right now I can walk into the Orc patrol (empty handed) and pick up weapon bundles and the Orcs completely ignore me, they don't even even say anything

so there's no need to kill them, other than completing the rebel quests
so if I do kill the Orc patrol and those at the farm does that mean other Orcs will become hostile to me later on ? Or is it ok to kill these Orcs and complete these 2 quests ?

I've already dueled the main Orc and freed the blacksmith, but haven't killed any Orcs yet

It's fine to kill those two groups of orcs, as well as any orcs that attack you on sight (around Vengard for example). Don't do it in towns though, else you'll start the liberations.

Weapon bundles are a special case. AFAIK you can simply pick them up everywhere. In towns there is a secret counter for things you steal. When it's above a certain level you are warned. If it's above the level a 2nd time you are punished.

Liberating towns should be delayed. You can't avoid to liberate one or two, so make sure you don't start a revolution accidently.

Back
Top Bottom