Witcher Patch 1.5

The Witcher

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
After patching to 1.5, I'm suddenly experiencing instability, where I've never had any before. I'd played the two EE new adventures, and didn't experience any problems.

After applying the patch earlier today, I decided to try out "Deceits", and I've suddenly started crashing upon entering or exiting buildings.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

Which one is 1.5? Is that the EE version, or another patch that came out afterwards?

*Edit* Ok nevermind, I just saw the news bit about the new patch. I haven't installed it yet. I hope you're able to solve those problems RivianWitch - you should probably try the official forums.

....Keep us posted.

I think a save might have become corrupted with that first one. I have in the meantime started with "A Merry Witchmas" and it seems seems quite a bit more professionally done than the "Deceits" one. I'll start "Deceits" over once I've finished "A Merry Witchmas" and see what happens.

Since these are fan-made adventures, just be prepared for no voice-acting, guys. One soon gets used to it, though.

Since these are fan-made adventures, just be prepared for no voice-acting, guys. One soon gets used to it, though.

Thanks for this bit of info. I found it's rather weird when I first tried "wedding".

After patching to 1.5, I'm suddenly experiencing instability

Have you tried to restart the computer? The witcher is buggy somewhat and it happened to me that any time I installed another game, the witcher started giving error and required a restart. I am on XP x64.

The game didn't even start anymore for me after patch 1.5. Took me a long time to find the reason. Deleting the miles subfolder did the trick or copy it to some different location just in case :) . The card scenes won't show correct after removing the folder but all the rest is ok again. Think might fix your problems too.

Thanks for the input, guys. In the end I didn't really enjoy these adventures so much. Well I did enjoy Merry Witchmas, but the Wedding one was :thumbsdown: IMHO. :(

Back
Top Bottom