Two Worlds II - Magic Moments in Antaloor

Those are some smart looking effects!

I agree, especially the first two actually bring something a little new to the table. Nice use of physics.

I wounder if they'll really be able to make those things work in practice.... perhaps they took water over their heads again as in the first one.

I wounder if they'll really be able to make those things work in practice…. perhaps they took water over their heads again as in the first one.

This is something that must have been done quite a while back, what they're doing now is probably just balancing and bug fixing and minor tweaks. I'm quite sure they don't add anything they don't know will work in pratice, ~3 months before release.

Ofcourse, they could do like Bethesda and show a bunch of cool stuff and when the game is released, and people are surprised it's not there, they'll respond with a simple "ah no, we removed that a while back actually, it didn't really work out that well".

Let's hope not. This would really bring something new and fun to the genre, especially if the physical effects can be used to damage opponents. :) (moment of reflection - that's sort of a sick desire)

No, but the technique exists.

They just need to "steal" / "borrow" this concept from TFU into an RPG, that's what I meant.

I don't doubt it. My point is that I haven't seen the ability to create a whirlwind of found objects in the environment to damage someone in an RPG before.

Me neither.

Back
Top Bottom