Risen 2 - Steam Page

I tried to order at gamestop , only PS3 and XBOX available ? anyone else ?

Same here in the UK; tried many online retailers and most just list the XBOX and PS3 versions, and not much on the PC version - even Amazon says its not in stock! Strange?

Shopto provides a listing for the PC version in the UK.

Spoonfull, Did you hear anything about a collector edition in English over in UK ? I would like to get my hands on one.

Spoonfull, Did you hear anything about a collector edition in English over in UK ? I would like to get my hands on one.

That makes two of us.

I generally don't have much interest in collector's editions nowadays, but I'd make an exception for Risen 2.

WHOOOO!!!!!!

Can't wait...I really liked Risen 1 and am looking forward to the sequel!

Note that the description game description contains some info that can be considered spoilers.

"The hero, now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stop the chaos caused by these creatures from the deep."

This is news to me, I thought he would start out as a pirate?

Reply to Soulman's post in spoiler tags, too…
"The hero, now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stop the chaos caused by these creatures from the deep."

This is news to me, I thought he would start out as a pirate?

You begin the game as a weary soldier of the Inquisition in Caldera who drowns his sorrows in booze. Then fate strikes as you meet your old companion Patty Steelbeard and you are sent on a special mission to another island. For this mission you are officially dismissed from the Inquisition and become a pirate.
You will always be a pirate throughout the entire game but are later on free to either rejoin the Inquisition or to team up with the natives (the Tonka tribe).

So the game has three factions: Inquisition, Tonka, Pirates. You will by default join the pirate faction and then get to decide which other faction, Tonka or Inquisition, you want to cooperate with.

Cant wait to invest heavily in "momkey training." My monkey is quite unruly, you know…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom