GOG - Summer Sale Started

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Good Old Games are having a summer sale with 500+ games on sale, amongst which there are quite a few RPGs.
In addition for a day their Dungeons & Dragons games can be had with a discount of 80% (if all are bought) or 50% individually. This contains all of Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights and Temple of elemental Evil, PST, Dragonshard and Demon Stone.
Besides this, you can get Torchlight for free now for a bit less than 48 hours.
They have a new deal every day, so check back at GOG often.
More information.

More importantly, Geneforge is on sale :). Also, I now own Torchlight twice!

Already have Torchlight, but no matter there will be other titles to grab, seems my wallet will bleed again… :(

Maybe I could finally toss some change into NWN 2 addons everyone here says are worth playing.

I'm addicted to that website. Every time i go there, i end up spending money.

I have the same problem. Perhaps we should sue them. ;)

I already bought this exact package when it was on sale for the same amount a month ago!

I wish they'd drop Wizardry too, but I can understand why they haven't - it's a new release.

No, to me today's two promos expire in 18:44 hours.

some of the games are free:
Teenagent
Warsow
Ultima™ 4: Quest of the Avatar
Treasure Adventure Game
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress
Dragonsphere
Tyrian 2000
Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams

wizardry 8 is not on sale :(

I think it is, just add it to your basket and look at checkout, it should apply 50% discount - I have tried it few hours ago but not actually bought it yet.

Edit: Blast, just tried it and it did not add the discount! I should have bought it when the discount was on>:O.

I picked up System Shock 2 - still have the original CD, but for $5 it was worth getting just to not have to handle the CD if I ever replay it.

Hopefully some of the Wizardry games will be on a daily sale, they are going to have new daily specials until July 5th.

God damn it! Why did I have to get a bill for more than 1500$ extra this month?! Now I can't buy some games I really wanted to buy... :(

Well, got the D&D pack. Already had NWN2 on Steam, and Planescape on GOG but figured it was still a good deal to stock up on some classics.

Well, got the D&D pack. Already had NWN2 on Steam, and Planescape on GOG but figured it was still a good deal to stock up on some classics.

I had everything but NWN2 (which I have chunks of on GG and Steam) ...

Also cool is that they have expanded their Mac game selection by 11 including System Shock 2, Nox, Realms of Arkania 1 & 2 and more!

The old games are so cheap normally that I just buy them as soon as they hit Gog, leaving me nothing to get when they have sales.

A little patience would save me a lot of money when it comes to games. I often buy day 1 only to not play the game for months.

Back
Top Bottom