The Elder Scrolls - Top 10 Gods @ IGN

Dhruin

SasqWatch
IGN takes a look at 10 Gods from the Elder Scrolls lore. Here's a sample:
Mehrunes Dagon
Of all the evil entities in the Elder Scrolls universe, Mehrunes Dagon is easily the most prolific. He really gets around, even for a Daedric prince. He meddled in Imperial Throne ascension, attacked the Battlespire and tried to destroy the Septims. Oh, also, he attempted to invade the mortal world by opening the gates to Oblivion and kicking everyone's ass with his four-armed self. So there's that. But I've just never found Dagon all that interesting. Maybe it's because he's spreading himself too thin. I mean, can't the guy just focus on one thing and do it really well? He's great at natural disasters, so maybe he should work on that for a while. After all, what kind of ancient netherworld-dwelling Daedric prince gets his ass kicked in his own house by an Argonian with a spear and a leather vest? Lame.
More information.

No Sheogorath!?

Wow!

This quote from the article say it all:
I found myself ticking off a list of favorites in my head. Rather than keep them to myself like a pretentious elf, I decided to list them here.

Although, no Kyne, Shor/Lorkan or Talos in his list. They are the 3 most important gods for men in Tamriel.

@Zloth: Jyggalag is Sheogorath. Or is it the other way around….Hehehehe.

Sheogorath became Jyggalag but my character became Sheogorath! I wanna be on the list!

I really am curious to see how they handle Sheogorath in Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom