Divinity 2 The Dragon Knight Saga on a console

Oldboy

Watcher
Ok, I'm sure this has been answered before but I have looked and I just cant seam to find the answer. I am trying to find a copy of the Dragon Knight Saga for the Xbox 360 and I live in the United States.

Is this game just not released here for the xbox yet or am I looking at the wrong stores? I can find versions of it on Steam for the PC but I cannot locate it for the 360.

I did try Google searches and all that before posting but I must be doing something incorrect. Any help would be appreciated!

Hey, thanks for the help. I thought I was starting to lose my mind looking for this thing!

Yeah, Dwagginz, to the best of my knowledge, it is region-locked.

There is still some hope of a 360 version being released in NA. This was posted by a Larian rep on the official forums about two weeks ago:

Also, regarding a US 360 version, just because we haven't posted anything about it in the last couple of weeks, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. We're in talks with a fairly large number of publishers/distributors for the moment who are interested in bringing DKS to the US so I'm quite hopeful that's still going to happen. As I mentioned in a previous post, most first wanted to see how the game was going to do in Europe, and since that's going fairly well, it follows that their interest levels increased significantly.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=427641&fpart=4

Back
Top Bottom