F:NV Fallout New Vegas with Mods is better than any game in the world.

Fallout: New Vegas
Sorry, but is watching somebody else play F:NV while cussing a lot supposed to be fun?

Hmm the game is good but the playthough was a little er... haphazard for my liking and the player need to calm down a little.

You know when someone opens a thread with such hyperbole and a one liner that reads like they're adjectivally taking a giant dump on the game, that you're in trouble.

The game was already great before mods too. Just saying. ;)

Never could get into either Fallout despite extensively modding it to my liking ( or so I had hoped). Now a fully modded skyrim (over 50 mods and counting) that's a different story.

Lucky you. I've "never could get into" 500+ unpatched Skyrim bugs "despite" everything.

Last edited:
any bethesda game with mods is 10/10

any hardcore rpg fan knows that

new vegas is special because the "black isle" guys did it- and yes its incredible
even without mods

I enjoyed FNV immensely, except for the factions. I didn't really like any of them, though the NRC was the lesser of 3 evils. The companions were fun and I normally don't care for companions much. I wish the robot would have been given a voice and played out kinda like a Morte character or a more subtle Shale, but I quibble.

I've not modded anything but the graphics much in the game and would love a list of favorite mods. I'll say that I'm personally not interested in making the combat/survival more difficult, rather I like added quests, new environments, etc. I don't mind a game where I die rarely. I'm comfortable enough in my real manhood, not to need to feel tough by making a game harder ;)

Lucky you. I've "never could get into" 500+ unpatched Skyrim bugs "despite" everything.

Sorry to hear that. I haven't really been affected by any major bugs. I am running both unofficial patches though and I've only completed the thieves guild , many random quests and have only followed the main quest as far as whiterun in my 250 hrs. Thus far.

Back
Top Bottom