Dark Souls -

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Just in case you missed the previous batches of revies here is one more Dark Souls: Prepare to Die review at NoHighScores:
The PC edition of Dark Souls is both a blessing and a curse in some ways, however. The game resolution at launch was a huge issue with some gamers until a user made a small patch file to allow you to crank up the res on higher end machines. For me that was a minor issue, even if I did appreciate the better visuals. A much larger issue is Games for Windows Live. I simply cannot stay connected to it for long stretches at a time. In fact it’s usually a matter of minutes before he “You have been disconnected from Games for Windows Live” message appears and the game is forced to autosave and reloads to the title screen. This happened nearly every single time I played and is easily the most aggravating aspect of the PC edition. Am I alone in this? I have no idea but all I know is that much of the online experience was hampered by it.
More information.

I think the title is missing something.

As for the GFWL issue the guy had. heheh, I can't play "live" because of some issue I have with GFWL that doesn't want to connect properly. Doesn't stop me form playing offline though.

that GFWL , fucking microsoft.
yeah, but online gives such nice unique features..
but you could say the game is too complex as it is, and GFWL made it bearable
like a bear

Back
Top Bottom