Dungeons of Dredmor - V1.05 Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
As promised, v1.05 of Dredmor has finally been released - head over to the Gaslamp blog for the rather lengthy patchnotes and fire up Steam for the auto-patch:
The Windows version of Dungeons of Dredmor has now been updated to patch 1.0.5. (OS X users: we’re having one last Lion Issue, so we are working hard to resolve this; you guys should have your patch either later today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.)
Let us know what you think in the comments. Also please remember that this is not intended to be the end-all and be-all of fixes; this simply addresses everything we got done. (I have another one hundred and thirty seven issues, of varying levels, in the bugtracker, so we’ll be addressing your favourite issues as soon as we can.)
More information.

Loven the patches. Lots of cool new touches to the game that makes it even better. A word of warning, I got creamed in three of the four new games I started. Nothing unusual about that, but the fact that I only went into three or four rooms before getting plastered to the walls by diggles/blobbies was quite a surprise. That hasn't happened since I played the beta. Level up quick and run like hell if you see more than 4 monsters in one room if your character is just level 1.

Also choose your skills wisely. I chose poorly.

Back
Top Bottom