The Real Defense Budget

And you gripe to me about biased sources...

Medicare is not reflected anywhere on the first "source" chart. Clearly that comes from somewhere, yes? I call BS based on that alone (although I see a couple other shaky things as well).

You obviously don't understand payroll, BTW. Social security IS partially paid via "wage taxes" as you so eloquently term it. The other half is paid by a matching corporate contribution. I know you hate you some corporations, but you're doing a fine job of ignoring their contributions while happily adding it to your divisor. Medicare is paid in the same manner--"wage taxes" plus corporate match. Get some facts before you post--you won't look nearly as silly.

No, SS is not an income tax according the source but a trust fund contribution. The money you put in you get back is the idea. But we know that it has been raided so much in the past that it may no longer be viable. The fact that companies contribute is besides the point In fact that has nothing to do with the relative percentage expenditures in the budget. :rolleyes: Another wacked out smokescreen, DTE?

And Medicare is part of the Department of Health and Human Services which is listed on the breakout. So yeah you missed the fine print in your need to try to insult me…

DTE, the definition of facts for you are things that support your world view, not the truth.

Back
Top Bottom