NWN2 NWN Performance 'Guide'

Neverwinter Nights 2

txa1265

SasqWatch
I wouldn't call it a tweak guide, but there are some ideas. You can find it at NWVault:

So, Neverwinter Nights 2 has officially been out for 5 days now, and the Bioware forums are full of pleas for help and answers/suggestions as what to do for *< insert particular pain here >*. ( Help that has been forthcoming from Obsidian and the community at large) . We are a community of players who have become wizards at our favourite game, Neverwinter Nights, and suddenly with NWN2, we are plunged into the deepest of hells, and fumble around just trying to move in this new incarnation of our game, never mind having to learn a totally new interface. Well, OK, so maybe some of you have not felt like that, I certainly see evidence of it in the forums posts proclaiming "It runs like a dream on my system" Some with lower end systems are also finding no problem with the adjustment, and if anything, that gives me heart; for if this is true, then surely I, an avid lover of NWN and all it is, can learn this new system and play my most favourite game?

According to that material, the game does not support XP 64. Does that mean I'm screwed??!!

I use X64 and I was playing it last night just fine. The only problem I had is that I had to grab .Net 2.0 myself since the version on the DVD only works for 32 bit systems. So it'll fail to install when you install the game. (If you don't have it installed already that is.) Plus I also have the first patch installed.

I think that's the program I grabbed when I finally managed to install the pre-release version of the toolset!!

Back
Top Bottom