RPGWatch - Happy New Year

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
At the time of writing this more than half of the world entered the new year and so has the server (and my little location). This brings me to the point where I want to wish all of you and your loved ones a fantastic 2012 and I hope that it brings you everything you wished for.
On behalf of the staff of RPGWatch I want to thank you all for visiting us in 2011 and hope you stay with us during 2012 to read about all the RPGNews. So thank you old time visitors, newbies, lurkers, Codexers and everybody else for making 2011 a year to remember.
And finally I want to thank the staff and moderators for keeping this place together. Without you there would not be a RPGWatch to visit.
Have fun!
More information.

Happy New Year Little Bro! ;)

and Happy New Year to all followers of the 'Watch, too!

Last edited:
A Role play games rich year to everybody! Wish you all a great virtual adventures in 2012. :) Keep up the great work RPGWach team!
And I would like to post a simple massage.

That all the people of the world start to build a better and a brighter
future. A world of abundance and sustainability.
One civilized world.
Whithout money,war,army,police,prison,poverty,hunger,pollution,
disease.
World whithout bigotry and fear.
Right now I do not have a bigger wish than to all of us see it happen.
Let the year 2012 be our "springboard" to that brighter future.
Year of awakening.
Year of clear reason and consciousness.
Year of new ideas. New beginning...
Happy New Beginning to all!
Happy New Year!

2011's RPGs and whatnot were one of the few good things in a year full of ridiculous terrible happenings---here's to 2012 being even better.

This is a great site, even if I often have to engage in a prolonged battle of wits with the damned captcha thing whenever I try to suggest a bit of news, heh.

Happy New Year to all mah Watch broz and to da niggah jewz from da Codex! :)

/hoodteam out

I wish a Happy New Year to the rpg enthusiasts here at the wonderful RPG Watch!

:spotlight-left: A happy new year and a good time for all of you. :spotlight-right:

Happy new year :)

A happy new good year to everyone ! :)

Happy New Year!

I hope that 2012 will be a good year for the site and RPGs in general. I know I am looking forward to Risen 2, Legend of Grimrock, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, Mass Effect 3, and Avernum Escape From the Pit to name a few.

Happy Newyear and again one of changes for me: new job, getting married in Church (april 2010 was by law) with the real celebration and a honeymoon. Most likely we will also get the work on our house to level 2: new kitchen and bathroom.

I hope everything stays going well with all of you like it seems to go for me too.

Happy New Year to all - it will be! No matter what the harbingers of doom say :)

Happy 2012 everyone!

May it be filled with lots of great gaming moments!

A late happy new year to all! I was up past 1am doing my first Flashpoint in SWTOR. It was fun and a great way to start off the new year :)

Back
Top Bottom