WoW realms that feature pre-TBC content only

Cloaked Figure

Arcanum Fanatic
A level 60 cap, Naxxramas as the highest dungeon, mounts at level 40/60, everything back to the way it was. Back when world PvP was still alive, when raiding took some effort, and when the lore wasn't completely destroyed by Blizzard. I'm pretty sure that one or two realms of this would get filled pretty quickly, since a lot of other people share the opinion that WoW went to hell with TBC.

Plus, I love the idea of an MMORPG with a definite ending. The amount of satisfaction I would get from collecting a tier 3 set and knowing that it would never get outdated would be immense.

I would then go about starting a new character and perfecting him as well. Knowing safely that I 'finished the game' with my other character and only logging in with him to PvP and do high level raiding.

Obviously some of the better aspects from the later expansions such as heroics and flying mounts would have to be added in.

I wouldn't mind paying a higher monthly fee to make this happen.

Who's with me?

What does TBC mean here ? I only know this as a name of a kind of serious illness.

The Burning Crusade addon.

TBC can also mean
- Tuberculosis
- Time base corrector
- the antioxidant 4-tert-Butylcatechol

It could of course also mean "The Bear Club", the online blogging site for teddy bear owners, which although tempting probably isn't what the OP had in mind. So I'll go for the Wow addon.

Last edited:
It could of course also mean "The Bear Club", the online blogging site for teddy bear owners, which although tempting probably isn't what the OP had in mind. So I'll go for the Wow addon.

Bah those Teddy Bears have ruined Warcraft I tell you, ruined it!

Thanks for the explanation ! :)

As much as I enjoyed level 60, I'd have a hard time going back to it. Then again, the only reason I still play WoW is due to my guild mates. The rest bores me, whether it's PvP or wiping on Heroic Lich King.

Back
Top Bottom