Shadowrun Returns - Kickstarter Update #4 - Linux

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A new update has been posted to the Shadowrun Kickstarter page, announcing a Linux port if they reach $1M. Since they are currently sitting at $828k with 17 days to go, that seems almost guaranteed:
So here’s the deal: We can now say with confidence that if we hit our $1M stretch goal, we will be able to partner with the right external developer, port Shadowrun Returns to Linux, and deliver it in a reasonable amount of time after the game is released.
We’ll also add it to the $15 reward level (alongside the PC/Mac versions). Now if you’re a Linux-only user, you’ll have to wait for your version, but from what you’ve told us, you’re willing to do that.
More information.

I couldn't find a reason to support them. Can anyone here give me one? The designer doesn't seem convincing at all.

It's Tolkien meets Blade Runner.

Kay

You said it better than i ever could and with so few words :p That said, i pledged in 5 minutes of seeing this kickstarter, because SNES and Genesis games are easily among my favorite games, although i'm almost exclusively a pc gamer. Still waiting for someone to translate the Japanese only Sega CD game.

I pledged 30 ,never played any of the games but the lore is strange and i love it. Sounds like it would be a great RPG only fear is that they dont get enough cash to make a great game.They seem stuck at 800,000 so if they reach 1 million i will up my pledge another 30.

Back
Top Bottom