Two Worlds - Renders @ Official Site

Is it a hype, or will it deliver? That's the real question regarding this title; the feature list and screenshots are enough to make me keep my eye on its progress.

I am still tentatively following this game. I will wait for it to come out and be reviewed before I deceide to buy it or not. The game seems to promise a lot of interesting things... but then again, so did Fable.
I think we are all asking the same question as you Maylander: "Is it a hype, or will it deliver?"
The graphics look good, but graphics don't make a game... we'll just have to wait and see :D

There are a lot of questions - the game promises much in terms of character influence and innovation, and talks about a "The real time half-automatic combat" that leaves me wondering. But I continue to be hopeful ...

.I don't mind if it falls short on some of it's promises. Its good that developers have ambition :) The most important things for me are the story and lively gameworld. Naturally I will wait rpgwatch review, but so far game looks awfully nice.

The "half-automatic" combat turns out to be quite straight-forward; they just chose some rather awkward terminology. It means realtime combat based on a mix of player skill and character stats (half based on stats = "half-automatic"). I'm not sure where the line is but it might be something like Bloodlines where "to hit" was still stat based, as opposed to Oblivion, which is a little more weighted to player positioning.

Cool - thanks for clarifying Dhruin!

I'm worried the game is going to be bastardized by the combat system.

Back
Top Bottom