Rampant Games - Indie Roundup

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The Rampant Coyote has a new indie roundup, with a mix of games we follow and a couple of new ones. Most notably, I haven't heard of Timelapse Vertigo but it sounds interesting and a video clip is supplied:
This has been chatted about in the forums, and it’s really starting to look like it’s coming together in a cool way. Timelapse Vertigo is an indie RPG set in the far future. Life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
More information.

hehe
tycoongames and winterwolfs selling a lot of westernized dating simulators like games.
check the demos :D

Timelapse vertigo looks pretty cool. The 2D graphics are really nice and the setting seems interesting. RTwP combat was a bit of a let down though. Turn-based would have been the way to go if it were up to me

Yeah, I was hoping for that too, but I'm happy to roll with it. It's impressive what he's accomplished on it so far.

Back
Top Bottom