Blood Knights - Co-Op Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Kalypso Media has released a new video for Blood Knights showing off how the CO-OP system works in the game. Just a warning and a reminder dont forget the reviews.

Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack'n'slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself! Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
More information.

Don't fall onto their lies.
Venetica was "actionRPG" fun. Jack Keane was adventure fun. Because of those games I've instabought Blood Knight.

How silly I was.
Blood Knights is zero fun console platformer that has nothing with action, even less with RPG and adventure doesn't live there.

Played the demo on console with my wife, and we had a bit of a laugh. It definately isn't one for single-player PC RPG afficienados, really, but is quite fund played two player, as long as you don't take it too seriously. We'll probably pick it up (on console) as a co-op, but this is very much a co-op console hack'n'slash with platform/rpg elements thrown in, and an semi-interesting vampire-mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom