Here is an example why iPad can handle complex PC games

I don't see any RPG content in your post - why are you posting this in General RPG?
Yeah, we get it - you like iPads - will you shut the hell up now?

Reporting for off-topic spamming.

Dude, enough propaganda for the Evil Cult of Steve already. Go hang out with the hipsters at the Apple store if you need to get your Apple-lovin' on.

Fine. Then tell every developer on this world : "Hey, you don't need to develop for the PC anymore ! Just stop it and turn towards other devoces !"

I bet it would do even better in an Android tablet

Sorry not there yet come back in maybe 20 years. The tech can meet the demand but it's just not optimal. Kudos on another Troll post though.

Question to the Mods: Why haven't you banned AppleIntimidation? What does he really add to the conversation here besides endless "iPads are so awesome!" posts, frequently having nothing to do with RPGs, just general iPad gaming. Shouldn't this be considered spam and trolling? He is either an employee of Apple or paid by them to promote their products and convert us PC-centric heathens to the one true way of Apple.

I'm usually pretty tolerant, but he's the one poster on here I find truly annoying.

I see our friend got carded.

@Myrkrel- once a user gets past their "honeymoon" posts, they've got to screw up really badly to get banned. After all, if being generally irritating was grounds for a ban, I would have been shitcanned years ago. ;) Our little friend is annoying, spam-ish and a purveyor of "low value" contributions, but he isn't technically breaking any rules.

We do have an ignore function for such cases. Anyway he only posts in a few places. However, this thread should probably be moved to General non-RPG or off-topic.

@Myrkrel- once a user gets past their "honeymoon" posts, they've got to screw up really badly to get banned. After all, if being generally irritating was grounds for a ban, I would have been shitcanned years ago. ;) Our little friend is annoying, spam-ish and a purveyor of "low value" contributions, but he isn't technically breaking any rules.
Ok fair enough, thanks for explaining.

I didn't see the Ignore function til now - that does help some. Thanks!

I gave him an infraction notice and a warning about his posts. If they continue then he gets referred to a higher power!! :)

Well someone on the rpg thread about iphone games started talking about other genres and said it cant handle civ 5 and other complex titles so this shows otherwise. Also, I just found out the iPad literally has a team fortress 2 game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xOV6sjhVhY

Its not bad at all and the contls arent terrible. The visuals are almost as good as the real tf2. You cant say this about any other portable. He vita doesnt even have a tood online competitive fps because call or duty apparently failed.

Last edited:
Not to sound like jerk but I'm pretty sure we're all thankful for not having the possibility to record and upload our video commentary back when our voices sounded like *that*.

I am having trouble with iphone and ipad games. It seems my hands arent warm enough for games to register properly or something. Because i have no problems on resistive screens. but capacitative screens i have a lot of difficulty with. I press like 15 times on the iphone for it to register.

I dare to say iPad can't come even close to The Witcher 2 complexity.
Not only it can't but it never will. By the time the techonology makes it possible, iPads will cease to exist.

This thread should go to "troll" section, if we had one on RPG watch.

Back
Top Bottom