Dragon Commander - Facebook Interview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Swen Vincke answered several questions that were asked by visitors of the Dragon Commander Facebook page.
Q: Can we unlock armor parts, special attacks for the dragon and special moves for the troops during the game?
There is an entire research and development part to the game that we haven’t shown yet (and to be frank are still designing). You’ll be able to upgrade/expand your dragon and its equipment as well as your fleet in many ways.

Q: Are you going to include a few pieces of enemy ships falling from them, when they explode?
We’re planning on adding many more layers of graphical polish as well as animations to what you’ve seen so far, the goal being a very dynamic experience. In human words, we ‘re trying to get you to feel very powerful and very fast, so it ‘s very well possible that debris is added, but that’ll only be done when first a whole bunch of things that need to be done visually are actually done. What I’m trying to say – I don’t want to promise it right now, but if we can, we will.
More information.

At first I was like what the hell is this but with more info coming out I'm becoming more interested in the game.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom