Frayed Knights - Skull-Drudgery

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Jay is a little frustrated with progress on Frayed Knights, in this update called Skull Drudgery:
Some weeks, it feels like my progress on Frayed Knights is inexcusably slow. This was one of those weeks. Much of this last week has been devoted to a skull.

One. Frickin'. Skull.

And poetry.

Kinda.

See, I've been working on a little bit of "black triangle" stuff again. While I'd hoped to just start populating dungeons with all kinds of stuff, I've found myself having to go back and support a lot of new functionality. This is because I'm not satisfied just throwing a bunch of combat encounters in my dungeons and calling it done. I figure if that's all somebody wanted to do, they'll be playing Diablo III or something like that.
More information.

Un-pleasant Skull-Duggery, eh ? ;)

Me too. :) ;)

Rogue: Wait, I see something in that corner, could be a trap, let me check stay here!
*checks the corner*
Rogue: Nah, it's just a skull
Skull: Just a skull?? JUST A SKULL??? So what, you expected a whole skeleton? do you know it took the developer 1 week to create me? Is that not enough for you? What, 2 femurs would have been better? how about a femur and 3 ribs? Let me tell you something, there's nothing any other part of the body can tell that I can't tell as well or better. There may not be anything inside that skull of yours, when you die and someone finds your skull they can correctly say 'just a skull', but not me, oh no, not me!

MAJOR FLASHBACK!!! The first Quest for Glory had that same skull. Except he really wanted another eye and a hat. ;)

You're speaking of Murray, the skull of MI3, seeking world domination ? ;)

Ah man, I can't believe I forgot about Morte.

You gotta love a grumpy skull. There should be more of them.

Why not other speaking bones seeking to be united with their other parts ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom