King Arthur II - E3 Trailer

Yay! Loved the first one. Not sure about fantasy elements, but why not :) Also not sure it's an RPG but glad you're covering it :)

I'm looking forward to this and there new Crusader game coming out this year.

Last edited:
Well I would be interested if they can either make it less buggy than the first or be more timely with fixing issues. I had huge issues with the first game and they seem to be in denial that the issues existed even though MANY MANY folks reported the exact same issues.

i'm one whose assuredly not in denial just heart broken. i picked up the original upon release. enjoyed it emensely and was greatful for their quick patching. unfortunately their patching didn't fix the horrific save game crashing and i had to give it up. when all of the dlc was released i picked them up and was enjoying the game once again until the save game bug reammurged while playing the druids dlc. i was once again heartbroken at a great game becoming unplayable and nearly a year after its orginal release.

with that said dispite the trailer being underwhelming i still plan on playing the sequel and am still excited about it. hopefully its a new/modified engine on the game though since apparently that huge bug is unfixable.

I enjoyed the first one immensly. Dind't encounter the savegame bug, although the questline bugged my first playthrough. Picked up the druids expansion and played without any problems whatsoever.

Kinda funny, King Arthur is actually the game with most logged hours one my steam account, 80+. In comparison for example Civ V only has 25.

Looking forward to this one!

Back
Top Bottom