NWN2 - Performance Guide @ TweakGuides

Dhruin

SasqWatch
TweakGuides has a guide to getting the best performance out of NWN2. Some of the tweaks are based on the current v1.03 Beta but the article promises updates to stay current:
All of these features make NWN2 unique, but also potentially problematic. Neverwinter Nights fans complain of issues with the interface, bugs in the AI, and importantly a real problem with getting the game to run smoothly on their systems due to its 3D graphics and engine issues. Given my fondness for D&D, and after a fair bit of research and testing, I've compiled this guide to help NWN2 players hopefully achieve better results with the game. The guide runs through clear descriptions and comparative screenshots of all in-game settings, including the new ones added as of the latest (beta) patch, as well as all the .ini file settings which allow further customization and optimization, and of course the console commands and a few neat tips to wrap things up. I genuinely believe NWN2 players will benefit from this guide, so give it a read-through to see if it can help you.
Thanks, Lucky Day!
More information.

Nice. The ini tweak for refresh rate just saved my eyes :p

Back
Top Bottom