RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Precursors (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Inventory Resize (MOD) (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12612)

badmofo February 11th, 2011 03:48

Inventory Resize (MOD)
 
1 Attachment(s)
I wasn't digging on the large, console-esque size of the inventory icons so have created a mod to reduce them by half.

Download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/glsicz

To install, just extract into the game directory, a subdirectory called /UI/PC/Control will be created (if it doesn't already exist). To undo the mod just delete the UI directory, or revert to the original Scheme.xml (I've included the original with a .orig extension).

Wesp5 February 11th, 2011 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by badmofo (Post 1061049513)
I wasn't digging on the large, console-esque size of the inventory icons so have created a mod to reduce them by half.

Very cool! Do you think I should include this as default into the Unofficial Patch?

Strafe February 11th, 2011 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesp5 (Post 1061049545)
Very cool! Do you think I should include this as default into the Unofficial Patch?

I for one do.

player1 February 11th, 2011 15:15

Nope, I for example never really needed any scrolling with default inventory size, so this is just to much.

Wesp5 February 11th, 2011 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by player1 (Post 1061049618)
Nope, I for example never really needed any scrolling with default inventory size, so this is just to much.

I looked at it inside the game and I agree. Everything looks very crowded now and the nice icon graphics are lost. Maybe 2/3 size would work…

badmofo February 12th, 2011 02:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesp5 (Post 1061049621)
I looked at it inside the game and I agree. Everything looks very crowded now and the nice icon graphics are lost. Maybe 2/3 size would work…

Yeah I refuse to scroll with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, but everyone's different I guess. Using the inventory grid as an example (I changed the trade grids, etc too), here are the relevant lines in Scheme.xml:

<IconTable Name="icontblInventory_HeroInventoryTable" … IconsInRow="12" …>
<IconCommonScale x="0.5" y="0.5" />

The original value for IconsInRow was 6, and the original IconCommonScale was 1.0.

You could try 8 icons per row, etc, but I like 12.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch