RPGWatch Forums

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Underworld - Sequel Announced (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18328)

Corwin October 15th, 2012 06:12

Underworld - Sequel Announced

The eagerly awaited sequel (well at least by me) to the old school retro-game Swords and Sorcery Underworld has just been announced. Head over to the official site to read all about it.
More information.

Caidh October 15th, 2012 06:12

Great news Corwin. Looking forward to seeing what Charles can do with all the experience with Underworld/Underworld Gold behind him. Should be great!

Dajjer October 15th, 2012 08:10

I look forward to the sequel. I had a lot of fun with one of the earlier versions of the first game. I never got the upgraded version so the sequel will be a real nice surprise for me.

Charles-cgr October 15th, 2012 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dajjer (Post 1061165553)
I look forward to the sequel. I had a lot of fun with one of the earlier versions of the first game. I never got the upgraded version so the sequel will be a real nice surprise for me.

Maybe you've changed your email? I know you've been in the list for quite some time.

If you'd like it just let me know your email. You're entitled to it just like all the other… old timers ;)

Which reminds me again that it's really about time I got started on the new one…

Thanks Corwin :)

Galaad October 15th, 2012 09:05

Good news, I liked the first. I received the upgrade emails but haven't had a chance to play it yet. FTL, Dragon Pass, Xenonauts, Xcom, Guild Wars…those have been eating up my time. Though I intend to set some time aside for it next week.

BadYeti October 15th, 2012 17:45

Congratulations, Charles.

I haven't gotten terribly far in the original yet (just haven't had the time), but I like what I've seen so far. Good luck on the sequel! It looks great.

Charles-cgr October 15th, 2012 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaad (Post 1061165568)
Good news, I liked the first. I received the upgrade emails but haven't had a chance to play it yet. FTL, Dragon Pass, Xenonauts, Xcom, Guild Wars…those have been eating up my time. Though I intend to set some time aside for it next week.

Thanks! No need to rush. They say anticipation is half the reward :biggrin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadYeti (Post 1061165651)
Good luck on the sequel! It looks great.

And you don't know the half of it. Did I mention there will be a badass yeti in it?

Well… Looks like I just did :biggrin:

Santos October 15th, 2012 19:17

Now I wanna play as a yeti.

zyklop October 15th, 2012 20:07

Great news - thanks alot Corwin for this info!

The original game was a fantastic rpg, so let´s hope, that this sequel will be similar.

Charles-cgr October 15th, 2012 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santos (Post 1061165675)
Now I wanna play as a yeti.

I didn't say it would be playable. But… Nahhhh. Not playable. :biggrin:

Thank you, @zyklop.

Dajjer October 15th, 2012 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles-cgr (Post 1061165565)
Maybe you've changed your email? I know you've been in the list for quite some time.

If you'd like it just let me know your email. You're entitled to it just like all the other… old timers ;)

I got your emails. Don't worry about me. Just get to coding that sequel :thumbsup: