RPGWatch Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last »

RPGWatch Forums (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Comments (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bethesda Softworks - Trailer on Monday (http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18535)

Dhruin November 4th, 2012 03:48

Bethesda Softworks - Trailer on Monday

The Bethblog is teasing a new trailer that will be released on Monday. No product is listed but make up your own mind:
More information.

CountChocula November 4th, 2012 03:48

Very excited for this one - that mask is so mysterious!

Fluent November 4th, 2012 03:51

Also very excited for this. That mask is awesome as is the armor/robe. Is that Hermaeus Mora? Or some other Dragonborn?

rjshae November 4th, 2012 04:28

Surely there's no yonic symbolism intended with that mouth? That's one mean looking momma. ;)

human_male November 4th, 2012 04:31

I'm so excited. Not because of the picture but I assume it's confirmation of the Solstheim DLC that everyone's been talking about.

Whatever that outfit it it doesn't look like my kind of thing at all.

Couchpotato November 4th, 2012 04:35

Looks like one of the old dragon priests. Maybe its the overlord gaining new minions.:lol:

vurt November 4th, 2012 04:38

Very Cthulhu-ish, me like.

CountChocula November 4th, 2012 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by vurt (Post 1061169206)

Yes, looks like Cthulhu had a baby with a can-opener. :P

elikal November 4th, 2012 05:41

Ohh, exciting! Hopefully a teaser of the next Elder Scrolls? ^^

JDR13 November 4th, 2012 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by vurt (Post 1061169206)

I was thinking more Tolkienesque, but I could see a little Lovecraft as well.

Talorc November 4th, 2012 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjshae (Post 1061169202)
Surely there's no yonic symbolism intended with that mouth? That's one mean looking momma. ;)

elikal November 4th, 2012 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talorc (Post 1061169220)
[ xxx

You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.

Alrik Fassbauer November 4th, 2012 11:51

Looks to me like the "mouth" of an insect. Mandibles.
Spider ? Mantis ? Locust ?
Interestingly, it looks like a keyhole, too.

Mr Smiley November 4th, 2012 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by elikal (Post 1061169221)
You guys really know to ruin every harmless fun with your perverted and amoral ideas. I wish people would keep such ideas to themselves. We live in bad times where people know no shame anymore.

Come on! In what way does interpretation of imagery ruin your fun? Besides, you must be blind not to see it. And there is nothing perverted or amoral about genitals.

jhwisner November 4th, 2012 14:31

Wasn't the Snow Prince supposed to have some really powerful really creepy armor that was burried with him on Solthseim?

Although… looking at the shape and insect-mandible like design of the face almost makes me think it might be based on the Telvani cephalopod helm:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__…alopodHelm.png

Almost like a metal version forged to resemble the older one for which maybe the original materials to make it were lost when Red Mountain went boom.

booboo November 4th, 2012 17:14

Hm, I predict: a new Armour DLC ;-)

CrazyIrish November 4th, 2012 17:41

Quote:

They probably didn't realize there were any little children participating in the thread.

rjshae November 4th, 2012 18:07

Quote:

There's nothing perverted or amoral about pointing out obvious symbolism. Nor is there anything perverted about the human body.

That being said, I can understand why some might be made a little uncomfortable by the labels.

Thrasher November 4th, 2012 19:20

Definitely think it's a Skyrim thing. Let's hope it's worth a reinstall.

tomasp3n November 4th, 2012 19:33

Quote:

Hold on. Am I the only one who thought Elikal was joking? If he wasn't, that comment is still fun to me, so no need to bash him…